Nose revision in Korea 2019

LucieL

Jul 12, 2015
Hi Guys,
I'm from Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam going to Korea this June for my nose revision (3rd time) :sad: but havent deciding which clinic. Does anyone also going during this time of the year? If anyone recently went and had experience please share since I had bad experience the last 2 times in Vietnam :sad:

Hi,

I'm from the US going to Korea this early May. I'm going primarily for facial contouring (FC) and have not considered rhinoplasty until recently.

View and Gyalumhan are my top choices, but that is mostly because they offer FC options along with rhinoplasty (plus their results are pretty good). I'll let you know how it goes if I proceed next month!

Good luck.

Reactions: LucieL
Hi Guys,
I'm from Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam going to Korea this June for my nose revision (3rd time) :sad: but havent deciding which clinic. Does anyone also going during this time of the year? If anyone recently went and had experience please share since I had bad experience the last 2 times in Vietnam :sad:
Hi Lucie, I am also trying to decide on a rhino revision. I am considering UVOM since I have heard good things about them on pf & kakao, although beware ppl just promoting places lol. Actually go to the sites and look at b/a, and also look at pictures that are not highly edited. Also during this time of year clinics are pretty busy I think, so best to have a plan before you travel over :smile:

Hi sloris im asking a friend there to look for reliable doc and hospital. She said to take me to the ones where koreans go, not Dream or VIP which are like factory
When are you planning to go?

Hi sloris im asking a friend there to look for reliable doc and hospital. She said to take me to the ones where koreans go, not Dream or VIP which are like factory
When are you planning to go?
Im thinking about UVOM, Banobagi, Regen, Namu, and View. I chose those places since comparatively I have not heard much bad cases so far in my research..
-What are you looking to correct, for instance if you want a really swooped high nose I think Cinderella & UVOM might be good to consider.
I am looking for swoop plus tipplasty of bulbous tip so that is why I chose the above places.
I havent made appointments though yet, I want to go with a group bc I dont speak korean. Im still doing research I guess I will know when I get there lol.

**Are you (or anyone here) consulting online first? Does consulting online make any difference?

Last edited:
Hi. I’m coming in early July. 3rd rhino for me also...
I’m considering Braun, Hyundai and View. Still not decided between these 3.
If you dont mind me asking, where did you get your other rhinos that were not successful? This is going to be my 2nd rhino too so I am trying to make it my last lol

Last edited: