Nose reshaping treatments?

gracehill27

Nov 7, 2019
Hi, can I reshape my nose without surgery or downtime? I have a wide nose. I would like to reshape it without going for any surgery. Is there any method to do that? I have been searching a lot, and I came across this. Also, they provide some nonsurgical treatments called Botox as well. Does anyone know about this treatment and how effective is it? If anyone does, kindly share your views. Thank is advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Botox on the nose... I think what the spa is providing is to stop alars from flaring since Botox is a muscle relaxer. By stopping the alars from flaring, it gives the illusion to a slimmer, smaller nose.
Fillers can also change the shape of the nose but I must warn you to never use long lasting fillers. ONLY dissolvable ones.
One bad thing about fillers is... When done too many times, it can make your nose look even wider because fillers travel down to the sides causing your nose to look wider (bridge area).

Hi, can I reshape my nose without surgery or downtime? I have a wide nose. I would like to reshape it without going for any surgery. Is there any method to do that? I have been searching a lot, and I came across this medical spa in Oakville. Also, they provide some nonsurgical treatments called Botox as well. Does anyone know about this treatment and how effective is it? If anyone does, kindly share your views. Thank is advance.

This is a rather personal question so feel free to ignore it but is there a specific reason you do not want surgery? Because to be honest, I'm not sure about your age but most of those treatments are a) a lot of upkeep both money and time-wise, it's on your mind always and your nose will also change with time, even before "refreshment" month/year, b) not any cheaper in the long run.

If it's down-time, I've had two nose surgeries - one when I broke it on three spots (emergency, in and out of the OR in less than half an hour LOL), and one to fix how it looked. Neither required much downtime. I DID have to wear a patch on my nose, so no, I couldn't've hidden it if I'd been trying, but I didn't need more than a couple days' rest time which you can arrange to be a weekend.

I believe that the best method to change the shape of the nose today is ultrasonic rhinoplasty. Although it is best to go to a clinic in your area and ask about the options available :amuse:.