Nose job - Korean v Western surgeons?

lol same. over in OZ and in other western countries angular and defined face is attractive. She had that before her zygoma reduciton. Bubble face not nice imo. But thats cos i follow a more westernized ideal.

I believe a standard of beauty is different between Korean and Western plastic surgeon, but not so big different.
The surgery result always depends on the surgeon's skill and view of aesthetics.
I recommend you to have plastic surgery in Korea because you are mixed Asian.

Last edited:
lol same. over in OZ and in other western countries angular and defined face is attractive. She had that before her zygoma reduciton. Bubble face not nice imo. But thats cos i follow a more westernized ideal.

What do you think "bubble" face is? I prefer dolly face like Angelababy or Dawn Yang. Idk if you can have that and strong cheekbones though?

What do you think "bubble" face is? I prefer dolly face like Angelababy or Dawn Yang. Idk if you can have that and strong cheekbones though?

When I had my consultation on V-line years ago, I told the doc I wanted to have similar result like Angelababy. Lol!! The doc said a lot of patients came in with her pics, said they wanted to have her face.

When I had my consultation on V-line years ago, I told the doc I wanted to have similar result like Angelababy. Lol!! The doc said a lot of patients came in with her pics, said they wanted to have her face.

Haha she does have a good shape! Did he say it was possible? I'm worried my face might be too square to start with.

For V-line, does the surgeon decide exactly how much to take off during consultation (so they draw your new face shape on you to make sure you are OK with it?) :smile:

Haha she does have a good shape! Did he say it was possible? I'm worried my face might be too square to start with.

For V-line, does the surgeon decide exactly how much to take off during consultation (so they draw your new face shape on you to make sure you are OK with it?) :smile:

Yes, he said it could be done. He asked me if I wanted a dramatic or natural change. I opted for an in between, and I am very satisfied with the result. [emoji4]