Nose job and boob job at the sametime?

yajaira

Jul 13, 2010
Do u Think its a good idea? My concern is the surgeon wont do as good of a job as he would have ....what if he's rushing it to get it over with? Anyone had it done at the same time?

Do not do this particular combination. I was staying in hospital overnight for my lipo, and the girl next to me did nose and boobs together. Gosh... she suffered so much. She called for pain killers once every hour until they cant give it to her any more because of fear of overdose. Her pain mainly come from the fact that she cannot breathe. Her chest were swollen so its painful when she breathes, and her nose is blocked so she needed to breathe thro the mouth which makes her throat very dry.
BA is a big surgery, you should not do it with any other surgery, and especially with nose because it's the worst combo in term of breathing.

Reactions: miss miyu
Do not do this particular combination. I was staying in hospital overnight for my lipo, and the girl next to me did nose and boobs together. Gosh... she suffered so much. She called for pain killers once every hour until they cant give it to her any more because of fear of overdose. Her pain mainly come from the fact that she cannot breathe. Her chest were swollen so its painful when she breathes, and her nose is blocked so she needed to breathe thro the mouth which makes her throat very dry.
BA is a big surgery, you should not do it with any other surgery, and especially with nose because it's the worst combo in term of breathing.

Wow i didn't even think about that part ......i think i would feel more comfortable doing them sepretly

So sad... I was thinking of doing the BA n nose on same day too.

Let say I can only stay in Seoul 15 days.
I do BA on the 2nd day and nose on the 9th day - will this b better?

Any feedback is highly appreciated.

Having a BA and a rhino at the same time isn't a good idea due to the risk of infection. You have to think about all of the "stuff", bacteria and things like that in your nose. When having a rhino it's impossible to not have a tiny bit of that get into your blood stream and it could cause infection in your implants especially because they're newly introduced foreign objects to your body and it needs to get acclimated w them.

I have a deviated septum and was going to have it corrected for health reasons so I thought I would just have my PS do it at the same time as my BA and he refused. He said he knew a lot of Dr's would have done it, but that he felt it was unsafe and carried unnecessary risks. He's one of the top 25 PS's in the US and is highly highly skilled so I trusted his opinion and judgement implicitly.

huh...that's interesting. Ive never considered it being an issue until you pointed out that girl's experience. Seems its best to play it safe and seperate them

Omg.. yes sharing this experience helps a lot. The 2 procedures seem so different, yes they do both affect breathing like you observed. I'm sure there's a discount by doing both procedures at once, or at least with the same doctor, but it doesn't seem worth it. I've also heard the pain from a BA is much worse than a nose job.

Omg.. yes sharing this experience helps a lot. The 2 procedures seem so different, yes they do both affect breathing like you observed. I'm sure there's a discount by doing both procedures at once, or at least with the same doctor, but it doesn't seem worth it. I've also heard the pain from a BA is much worse than a nose job.

My BA wasn't bad pain wise at all. Seriously. I took maybe one pain pill and two Valium after I got home and that was it. I have cohesive silicone gels under the muscle and really I've had worse pain from a getting a filling at the dentist.

I wouldn't do it. First, you're doubling the amount of time you need to be under anesthesia, which significantly increases the risks of complications, and, like the other posters mentioned, you're also increasing your risk of infection.

Second, it's a heck of a lot more painful: you're not going to be able to breathe through your nose, you'll have chest pain and heaviness from the breast augmentation, making breathing even more labored, and if you're anything like me, you'll be extremely nauseated from the anesthesia and from swallowing blood.

Another issue is that most plastic surgeons tend to specialize in facial surgery or body surgery, but not both (in the US, surgeons may become board-certified in facial plastic surgery). In fact, because rhinoplasty is so complex, many surgeons specialize in rhinoplasty alone! So, if you go to a surgeon for both breast augmentation and rhinoplasty, you might get a jack of all trades and a master of none.

From what I've read, fat grafting to the breasts (don't listen to the part about stem cells, it's a gimmick) is growing in popularity but has wildly varying results. Some surgeons support it, others swear against it. Even those who agree that it works in skilled hands acknowledge that you can't achieve the same degree of augmentation with fat grafting that you can with breast implants. Read surgeons' opinions here:

http://www.realself.com/question/failure-rate-breast-implants-fat-grafting-stem-cells