Northstar Enabled me! Soho Shoulder Flap in Berry!

CandyJanney

Squishy Leather!
O.G.
Sep 27, 2006
I've had her for a few days now but I finally got around to taking some quick pics here at work real quick! After Northstar's post and seeing her bag I KNEW I had to have it! So I returned the Pleated Satchel and went to the Coach store. She's so cute, pretty big for a soho flap. I got the Wristlet and the mini wallet too. Normally I use wristlets as wallets but seriously man, thee Berry/Khaki combo looks SO hot, expecially in wallet form! I got the skinny to hold my less important cards and stuff. So I got her and the wristlet I'm using for a cosmetic bag right now! Seems like a waste but my medium Sig Stripe case doesn't fit! I gotta say if the bag didn't have those roomie front pockets, this bag would be too small but right now she's pretty much perfect! Holds all I need! I LOVE BERRY! Also I dunno if I like how wrinkly the flap gets when it's closed. I wish it was more solid, if that makes any sense lol.

Attachments

• IMG_0075.jpg
    IMG_0075.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0077.jpg
    IMG_0077.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0074.jpg
    IMG_0074.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0076.jpg
    IMG_0076.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 115
I am an enabler? Not sure if I should feel guilty or proud LOL :P
You've got a really beautiful set there! I kind of wish that I would've gotten the smaller wallet that you did, the bigger one that I have takes up a little too much room, but oh well! Just have to downsize my stuff a little when I carry her. Congrats on your beauties!!!!!

I saw this one IRL at a grocery store yesterday!! That poor girl must have thought i was nuts staring at her bag..

its very cute!! i love the pink color!!! and that braided strap is awesome too!!!