Northern Va/DC Metro -- Any Good Ebay Consignors?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have a number of Coach bags from this year and the past four years that I would like to consign or sell to someone who is an experienced ebay consignor/seller in my area. Does anyone have any recommendations for Northern Virginia/DC metro? I know some online consignors buy bags, but most are not interested in Coach bags, I believe, based on the calls I have made. TIA!

2. I know Frilly Frocks out in Loudoun County has sold coach in the past, but I'm not familiar with their consignment agreement.

3. Thanks so, so much to both of you; I very much appreciate the help!

4. There's a place in Vienna, don't know the name. But they consign Coach bags.

5. There's also a consignment shop for clothes n purses off of Arlington blvd west of the police dept on the westbound side of the road past the irish bar but before you get to clarendon.

6. I wish someone around here would start a really high end consigment shop. When I lived in Boston, there was one there that I LOVED! I miss finding good deals on designer "lightly used" goods. :sad:

7. Thanks again so much. I am going to try each of the suggestions and appreciate your help. I have been looking and feel like the places I found would not know the bags very well and not list them as well as they could be. Thank you again!