North Face Sales- anyone have any suggestions

nycbaggirl

Nov 23, 2008
I need to buy a north face jacket this week for a trip. I think I have missed the sales on this. Please let me know if anyone has seen any.

Thanks!

syctown

Feb 27, 2009
I just saw some at nordstrom rack couple days ago. The denalis were around 100 so it wasn't the greatest deal, but it looked like they just got new shipments. The colors weren't great but okay.

nycbaggirl

Nov 23, 2008
Okay thanks I may call the rack to see- I need a nutural color for this trip... brown or grey or light green. What colors did you see? Thank you!

flygirl_k

Sep 4, 2008
Try backcountryoutlet.com, they usually have pretty good deals, and codes are always floating around.

snork

Mar 19, 2009
I need to buy a north face jacket this week for a trip. I think I have missed the sales on this. Please let me know if anyone has seen any.

Thanks!
If you can't order online, see if you live near one of the NF outlets. They have good prices. Otherwise, try the sale rack at a local outdoor outfitter like REI or EMS.

nyc10075

Jan 23, 2009
NYC
northface outlet (at least at woodbury) was having a huge sale as well -- extra 40% off ticket price and they had a number of jackets

guess

O.G.
Oct 23, 2007
Not to hijack the thread but I'd thought to ask since I'm not familiar with all of the merch North Face carries. Does anyone have recommendations for a jacket or coat that would be good for skiing and other winter actvities ? Something wind and water resistant that keeps you warm. I know that North Face is very good for lightweight winter wear.

kpdphoto

kpdphoto
Oct 11, 2008
Snowland
A good bargain place to hit for any type of coat is SierraTradingPost.com. I found the North Face Denali a complete waste of money-trendy and good on looks, but the wind and cold go right through it.

guess

O.G.
Oct 23, 2007
A good bargain place to hit for any type of coat is SierraTradingPost.com. I found the North Face Denali a complete waste of money-trendy and good on looks, but the wind and cold go right through it.
I was looking at the North Face Denali too since it sounds like everyone's favorite from the reviews. Thanks for confirming that it's an overpriced fleece jacket. I already have a Columbia fleece that isn't as cute but it does keep me warm. I'd need an actual jacket that's lined in some way.

LVgirl888

O.G.
Dec 10, 2006
Have you tried kids sizes? Because if you are petite or something, you probably could fit a girl's or boy's XL. I got a girl's Denali jacket on sale from REI for $45 after tax and I ordered a size XL. I hope that helps.