North Bend Premium Outlets

Hi there! I freqent the North Bend outlet. (I'm in the Tacoma area) so I really only make it the Seattle outlets over the summer when I have way more free time.

I was at North Bend last Saturday and they had a lot of the standard deletes I've read about on here. A few sig Kristin's, some Poppy Ski Bunny, some of the floral Sophia's & Maggie's, and several of the Emerson bags. I bought a Poppy Boho in ginger.

Hi there! I freqent the North Bend outlet. (I'm in the Tacoma area) so I really only make it the Seattle outlets over the summer when I have way more free time.

I was at North Bend last Saturday and they had a lot of the standard deletes I've read about on here. A few sig Kristin's, some Poppy Ski Bunny, some of the floral Sophia's & Maggie's, and several of the Emerson bags. I bought a Poppy Boho in ginger.

I just saw your reveal. You bought some gorgeous bags recently. Thank you so much for responding. :smile:

I just saw your reveal. You bought some gorgeous bags recently. Thank you so much for responding. :smile:

thank you! I'm actually glad to hear that they didn't have any new deletes. I'm on a ban and it's hard not to want to pop in that way just to see what they have. I'll go back over my winter break when I have more spare time.... because I just can't stay away!

thank you! I'm actually glad to hear that they didn't have any new deletes. I'm on a ban and it's hard not to want to pop in that way just to see what they have. I'll go back over my winter break when I have more spare time.... because I just can't stay away!

I know what you mean. I'm hoping to score a gathered leather Sophia there one of these days. One SA told me that North Bend Coach store has not been getting good deletes for three months now.

I know what you mean. I'm hoping to score a gathered leather Sophia there one of these days. One SA told me that North Bend Coach store has not been getting good deletes for three months now.

You may also want to try the department stores on your gathered Sophia quest. I scored my large gathered Sophia at Macy's for a good price....not as cheap as others after me, but a fair price anyway IMO....it was around $250 IIRC. I've found that it's easier to locate and have an item shipped from another store to your house through Macy's than through the Coach outlets. Good luck in your search!

You may also want to try the department stores on your gathered Sophia quest. I scored my large gathered Sophia at Macy's for a good price....not as cheap as others after me, but a fair price anyway IMO....it was around $250 IIRC. I've found that it's easier to locate and have an item shipped from another store to your house through Macy's than through the Coach outlets. Good luck in your search!

Thank you for your tips about finding good buys at Macy's. My local Macy's does have good deals sometimes. I just have to go there at the right time. IMHO, $250 for gathered leather Sophia was definitely a good price. What color did you get? I want one in Midnight. I've been surfing eBay for one as well. Most sellers want $320 - $395 for it. That's higher than what I hoped for.

Thank you for your tips about finding good buys at Macy's. My local Macy's does have good deals sometimes. I just have to go there at the right time. IMHO, $250 for gathered leather Sophia was definitely a good price. What color did you get? I want one in Midnight. I've been surfing eBay for one as well. Most sellers want $320 - $395 for it. That's higher than what I hoped for.

Midnight :graucho:
It's gorgeous..... I hope you find one at a good price!

When you take into account sellers fees and postage anything less than $350 is a pretty fair price. The outlet price was just shy of $300, the Macys price was between $250 & $270 depending on coupons. The seller may just about brake even if they are lucky.

When you take into account sellers fees and postage anything less than $350 is a pretty fair price. The outlet price was just shy of $300, the Macys price was between $250 & $270 depending on coupons. The seller may just about brake even if they are lucky.

You are right about eBay seller fees. I sold many bags on eBay and fees are very high right now.