Normandy compact wallet or Pallas Compact?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am conflicted between the compact Normandy and Compact Pallas, both in pink. One is DE the other monogram. I like the Normandy size, but unsure of DE or monogram. Is the Pallas a lot bigger? Thank you??

2. Pics?

3. I looked at the Pallas compact in pink today and I loved it! I think it will be my next purchase. It seems really functional for its size.

4. I honestly feel the pink looks better with the DE, but I'd still go with the mono because I feel the pattern is more classic.

5. Monogram Pallas

6. Go with the Normandy. I have both. The layouts are the same but the Normandy is a little smaller. Plus the Pallas Compact feels thicker and more bulky in the hand. So for that reason I would go with the Normandy. You will be able to use it easier in smaller bags. Plus the pink against the dark brown of the DE is to die for!