Normal for sangle?

Jan 22, 2015
I’m considering buying this sangle from my SA at Nordstrom but she just sent me these pics and i feel like I hate that left side where the top of the pocket is sewn! Does it look ok? Looks like it sticks out kinda? And not square with the other seams? Help!

1F3AED81-9915-4BB1-9552-5F95CC9DA655.png

C83D0A2C-AE5F-4F0F-AD4F-9F794CC28D9D.png

D9658EFE-E7BE-4692-BF66-0CDA699E1DFE.jpeg

A4A948DA-0636-4368-A384-4AA2DEFBA50D.jpeg

It does look out of alignment... personally that'd drive me crazy but I'm OCD.
I don't think it'd affect the usability of the bag though so I'd say it's down to your personal preference.

You weren't happy with the previous sangle, you're not happy with this one either. Honestly, these bags are all hand made, they won't be perfect, and if they were all absolutely identical, I'd be a lot more suspicious of the brand. But yeah, look, if it bothers you so much...go into a store and inspect every sangle they have there, definitely easier on both you and your SA that way I think.

Personally though, I definitely wouldn't have noticed it if it were my bag (I wouldn't have noticed the previous stitching issue either though lol).

You weren't happy with the previous sangle, you're not happy with this one either. Honestly, these bags are all hand made, they won't be perfect, and if they were all absolutely identical, I'd be a lot more suspicious of the brand. But yeah, look, if it bothers you so much...go into a store and inspect every sangle they have there, definitely easier on both you and your SA that way I think.

Personally though, I definitely wouldn't have noticed it if it were my bag (I wouldn't have noticed the previous stitching issue either though lol).
So sorry this has really ruffled your feathers! Nothing like waking up to a good scolding on purse forum! Have a nice weekend…