Noriko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pradasmeadow said:
I just want to reinerate what Swanky posted :
We will not discuss Noriko at this moment, so please do not post any question's in the forum or create any threads regarding this matter, There are so many other things to discuss Right ?

Thank You,

Since this is a public forum, our participation is predicated on full disclosure of events affecting other members which may compromise in our ability to participate freely. While I understand confidentiality issues, it behooves the moderators of this Forum to at least reply to concerns expressed by other PF members.

my apologies - i saw the long post re. what happened from vlad, megs and the mods. however, in order to alleviate concerns, it is better to refer folks to the post in general discussion rather than brushing the issue aside.

toreilly said:
my apologies - i saw the long post re. what happened from vlad, megs and the mods. however, in order to alleviate concerns, it is better to refer folks to the post in general discussion rather than brushing the issue aside.
Hi Toreilly, where can I find the post from vald, megs and the mods ?? :blink: Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.