Nordys backordered three times already...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, I passed on the Terra colored backpack once so when it popped up again I went ahead and purchased it (7/5) it said it was backordered until the 10th. I waited. I got an email letting me know it'd be pushed back until the 14th. I waited. Just got an email that said it was pushed back yet AGAIN. And on the website it says its backordered until August 13! :annoyed:

So I checked Bloomingdales and they of course have the color in stock however, they don't offer free shipping. So do you guys think it's worth it to wait? Should I grab a different color? Should I just spend a little more and buy it form Bloomingdales? If I were to just get a different color - what would be a better all year round color ? *not looking for black bc I already own one*
    TIA:heart:

Bemommy2 likes this.
  2. For Bloomies, you can sign up for their rewards program (Loyalist) and there is no minimum for free shipping then.

Ryan likes this.