Nordtrom Anniversary Bags

Does the version with the gold hardware have black stitching or is there contrast stitching? I am still looking for an online pic.

I like the gold hardware. I like nickel, too. It's just a more casual look, IMO. Either way, it's a great bag. Really looking forward to using this one.

I was at the Valley Fair Nordies with my mom on Saturday and she was looking at a black Blake. She's been wanting this for a year. An SA comes up and says it's available for presale so my mom was super excited. She filled out a pre-sale form and we left.

Later that day, the SA calls back and apologizes saying it was the Venetia, not the Blake that was on sale. I looked at my copy of the order form and see she did write down Venetia. I should have double-checked, but I just assumed she knew what she was taking about.

Never trust the knowledge of a sales person!

i think i'm going to get the black venetia. there's no nordstrom in nyc unfortunately, so i'll have to call around. i'm getting the fluttery feeling when you know you're about to get a bag you've been wanting. you guys know what i'm talking about, right? tell me i'm not crazy.