nordstroms rack markdown policy?

1. I walked away from a pair of shoes at NR yesterday. I wasn't sure enough about them to buy at the current price but they had two pairs in my size so I was thinking they may get marked down further.

They are on clearance. Of course, they may be sold at this price. But if they don't, does anyone know when the next markdown would be and what percent? Could they be reduced further next week? or would it be likely to be longer time? I'm thinking maybe longer as I saw some handbags hanging around there at the same clearance price for quite a while. One was a MJ Stam in bright metallic gold. that thing has been there for weeks.

Of course, I don't know how long these shoes have been reduced but I don't think it's been long as I go to this store frequently and this is the first time I've seen them.

thanks for any insight.

2. I was wondering the same thing as well. For my personal experience, it takes them quite a while to mark things down again. I keep seeing the same MbMJ bag for almost 4 months and it still the same price. I'm hoping that before Black Friday, they can mark it down again.