Nordstroms rack/Juicy?

ilove$

O.G.
Aug 20, 2007
I have never been to one but as anyone been to Nordstroms rack? There is one by my school and I was wondering if it was worth going in there? Do they have a lot of Juicy Couture items?

I went to mine a couple of times and there wasn't really anything worth a second look in there. They had a few t-shirts and a jacket or two but that was about it.
I don't know whether it was just my store that wasn't stocked so well or what, maybe others' NR's have a better selection.

The Nordstrom Rack I visit always has a lot of JC clothing including the track suits. They sometimes have bags, and sometimes jewelry, but sometimes not. The clothing is usually discounted quite a bit, so you might stop in to see what your Rack has.

I just went to Nordstrom Rack yesterday (in MA) and there was a ton of Juicy leather bags/totes and a couple coin purses. They also had a lot of watches, bracelets, and necklaces. (Some were in the glass case and some were just hanging off hooks). I only noticed a couple of Juicy clothing items (though I in a rush and didn't really look through the clothes).

It's so hit and miss. Mine had a small selection of watches and the regular starter bracelets last time I was in there, which was a few months ago. I've seen necklaces and earrings before but no handbags.

^The closer it is to a regular Nordie's the more likely it is that they'll have a better selection! Mine absolutely sucked until they opened a regular Nordie's a few blocks away.

The one I go to is usually a hit or miss. Sometimes they've got a ton of Juicy clothing, and other times they've got nothing at all. Not to mention, when they do have clothing it's nothing that really catches my eye. When they've had charms it's only been a few of the same charm. One time they did have a bracelet which I would have loved to pick up but it was hardly marked down and I wasn't interested in paying close to retail for it!

I've noticed that the Nordstrom rack near me only has a lot of Juicy at the end of the seasons. They'll get a huge shipment of tracksuits, t-shirts, bags, and jewelry. I've found some great stuff! But only at those times, the rest of the year, its hit or miss.

It depends on the location of the Nordstrom Rack...

Some have very little to enjoy...

But others have a good bit of finds to look around for.
The Nordstrom rack near me generally carries a nice variety of Juicy Couture (jackets, track suites, sunglasses, watches, charmes, shirts, pjs, ect.) as well as coach, Betsey Johnson, Betseyville, ect.

If you have a marshalls or TJ Maxx near you, they sometimes carry Juicy as well, and the mark down is generally a bit cheaper than Nordstrom rack.

Depends when you go, but its worth checking out. I've seen tracksuits, t-shirts, dresses, some purses and a couple pieces of jewelery here or there. If you want good jewelery you'll have to keep checking, because it goes fast!