Nordstrom's *free* Return Service

mzmba

ShopAHolic
O.G.
Dec 12, 2007
Has anyone used this before?
I am amazed at the amount of time this takes to even reach them.. that would deter me from ever using it again..

I returned something on 11/4/11 by dropping it off at the post office.. IT STILL hasn't reached them... Am I the only one that thinks that's a bit extreme? I don't like have return credits in limbo or play for over 2 weeks. But I usually send returns back USPS priority (2-3 days).

This is just a heads up for anyone not making a return to the store.. I was travelling for work and when some boots didn't work for me.. I went ahead and mailed them back "as I thought that would be faster than me getting time to go return them at the mall"... Yeah that was a fail.

That is a long time!! Nordies uses UPS, right? Seems like a week, at most, would get it there, and then another day or two to process it through as a return.

What does your tracking on it say?

Good luck girl -- hope it arrives safely soon.

I'm guessing that mail especially parcel post is very slow this time of year. My workplace sends bulk mail and it's taking 3 weeks to get from one coast to another - previously it was within 2 weeks.