Nordstrom's *free* Return Service

mzmba

ShopAHolic
O.G.
Dec 12, 2007
ATL
Has anyone used this before?
I am amazed at the amount of time this takes to even reach them.. that would deter me from ever using it again..

I returned something on 11/4/11 by dropping it off at the post office.. IT STILL hasn't reached them... Am I the only one that thinks that's a bit extreme? I don't like have return credits in limbo or play for over 2 weeks. But I usually send returns back USPS priority (2-3 days).

This is just a heads up for anyone not making a return to the store.. I was travelling for work and when some boots didn't work for me.. I went ahead and mailed them back "as I thought that would be faster than me getting time to go return them at the mall"... Yeah that was a fail.

mspera

Melissa :)
Mar 9, 2007
Lincoln, CA
That is a long time!! Nordies uses UPS, right? Seems like a week, at most, would get it there, and then another day or two to process it through as a return.

What does your tracking on it say?

Good luck girl -- hope it arrives safely soon.

mzmba

ShopAHolic
O.G.
Dec 12, 2007
ATL
Thanks ... For returns they use usps parcel post but I never saw it that slow before....

lilmountaingirl

~i LVoe/Hate LV!~
O.G.
May 5, 2008
Well i don't think Nordstrom is the issue. I recently was waiting on an item from the post office. It apparently just sat on their counter for two weeks!!!

mothbeast

O.G.
Jan 12, 2009
I'm guessing that mail especially parcel post is very slow this time of year. My workplace sends bulk mail and it's taking 3 weeks to get from one coast to another - previously it was within 2 weeks.