Nordstroms Anniversary Sale

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does anyone know if Nordstroms discounts MJ bags at thier anniversay sale?

2. A little birdie told me that ALL MJ bags could be 15% off on the FIRST day only of the Anniversary Sale!!!

3. When does the anniversary sale start? We're going to LA on the 15th next month ... am I going to miss it?

4. The Anniversary Sale starts Friday, July 14.

5. YAH!!! I'm going to be there when it starts!! I'm sooo excited!!:yahoo:
    Thanks wicked!!:flowers:

6. omg that would be amazing!!!!! i really hope so!!! Do you think that would include the zip clutch?? Is your little birdie a reliable source lol??? I HOPE SO!!! thanks for your info!!!

7. I believe all MJ bags except for FAll 06 will be on sale according to the SA @ SCP

8. wow i am soooooooooo excited!!!! thanks so much harlem cutie!!!!

9. whats SCP?

10. ^^ SCP = South Coast Plaza--HUGE mall in Costa Mesa (Orange County), California.

11. Uh-oh...

12. My little birdie is my contact SA at Nordies in Chicago at Michigan Avenue. Highly reliable!

13. Are they discounting the regular priced bags or the sale bags too?

14. I swear I thought he said all bags...

15. Does the sale start in New York on the 14th also?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice