Nordstroms 33% off on Coach Some Bags and Accessories

annie11

Aug 5, 2012
I did a phone order for an item and they honored my current PCE over the phone on top of the sale price. Love Nordstrom!
Do you mind if I ask if there's any special way to inquire about honoring the PCE (I do have one) - there's an item I would love to pick up on the Nordstrom sale, and with the extra 25% it would be a great deal.

honuhonu

Hopelessly in Love
O.G.
Sep 28, 2008
USA
Do you mind if I ask if there's any special way to inquire about honoring the PCE (I do have one) - there's an item I would love to pick up on the Nordstrom sale, and with the extra 25% it would be a great deal.
I just called the 800 number on the bottom of the website and mentioned to the gentleman that was taking my order that I had the PCE and my local store ususally honored that for me. He said no problem and gave me the discount. It never hurts to ask, right?

annie11

Aug 5, 2012
I just called the 800 number on the bottom of the website and mentioned to the gentleman that was taking my order that I had the PCE and my local store ususally honored that for me. He said no problem and gave me the discount. It never hurts to ask, right?
That's awesome! I'll have to give it a try if I decide to get the wallet. Thanks!

Britexmom

Britexmom
Jul 20, 2012
San Antonio, TX
I wish stores would be consistent about their policies.....especially if its the CS for a phone order, they at least should adhere to the same guidelines in the one dept.

zaara10

Dec 7, 2011
tpf
I wish stores would be consistent about their policies.....especially if its the CS for a phone order, they at least should adhere to the same guidelines in the one dept.
True. It also depends on the SA. There's one lady I know at mine that won't do it, but the others will. I try avoid her ;)

Freak4Coach

Living in the Light
Oct 23, 2012
I just asked Nordstrom online chat if they would price match the 25% PCE and the chat rep said no. :sad:
Call the 800 number. They did it for me on some Coach boots without any hesitation. They were ones that only Nordtroms sold so I couldn't get them anywhere else. Give it a shot. You have nothing to lose :smile: