Nordstrom White Plains NY Sale

1. I purchased a Silverado Python Satchel in 'Cafe' for 1280 in Nordstrom's White Plains NY today - I was in Luis Vuitton earlier and am so happy I held off and went to Nordstroms. This bag is beautiful my first Chloe bag. It had a very tiny ink mark so it might have been a return or the floor model, its nothing compared to the almost 1000 savings. They have about a dozen paddy's and betty left but they don't appear to be as discounted as the particular bag I bought. If you have been waiting to purchase a Chloe and you can get to the Westchester Mall in White Plains check it out. They also have a Neiman Marcus there but they either sold all the Chloe's they might have discounted , non available. Cheers

2. Congrats on your purchase! The Python Silverados are gorgeous. You got a really good deal!

3. That is AWESOME! Congrats to you and post some pictures please! :yes:

4. Congrats to you! I was just at Nordstrom's in White Plains last night, but I was looking for a cocktail dress. I should have checked out the bags!:sad:

5. They also had a python silverado in a blackish silver metalic which is too glitzy for me, (only because I'm too old) but if you were young and lived in the city what a cool bag to go with at night! Also 1280$ Call and ask them whats left.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice