Nordstrom Walnut Creek has black Stam!

valerieb

I want them all!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
1,497
2
I just got a call from Ramona at Nordstrom Walnut Creek, CA. They have a S/S black Stam in stock (I already purchased from MJ). Number is (925) 930-7959. Please ask for Ramona since she was kind enough to alert me...
 

valerieb

I want them all!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
1,497
2
After thinking a few minutes, the SAs name might have been Rhonda. Gosh, I'm terrible with names! Sorry.
 

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
4,306
12
valerieb said:
After thinking a few minutes, the SAs name might have been Rhonda. Gosh, I'm terrible with names! Sorry.
Valerie, is this on Mt. Diable blvd?
 
Jan 10, 2006
3,907
5
Bjara said:
Valerie, is this on Mt. Diable blvd?
I don't know if that's the one she's talking about--but there's only one Nordstrom in Walnut Creek according to their website:

1200 Broadway Plaza
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
(925) 930-7959
 

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
4,306
12
wickedassin said:
I don't know if that's the one she's talking about--but there's only one Nordstrom in Walnut Creek according to their website:

1200 Broadway Plaza
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
(925) 930-7959
Oh....I don't know if it is near there or not. Someone in my family has a restaurant in that general vicinity...and I was wondering if she had seen it or been there. :biggrin:
 

addicted

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
3,684
37
Bjara said:
Oh....I don't know if it is near there or not. Someone in my family has a restaurant in that general vicinity...and I was wondering if she had seen it or been there. :biggrin:
What is the name of your family's restaurant? I've been to Walnut Creek and Concord many times!
 

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
4,306
12
addicted said:
What is the name of your family's restaurant? I've been to Walnut Creek and Concord many times!
PM'd you. :biggrin:

I will share with any of the regulars so PM me if you are interested...I just don't want to announce it over the main board. Hope that's Ok.