Nordstrom Walnut Creek has black Stam!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got a call from Ramona at Nordstrom Walnut Creek, CA. They have a S/S black Stam in stock (I already purchased from MJ). Number is (925) 930-7959. Please ask for Ramona since she was kind enough to alert me...

2. I love when the forum shares! Btw, if you tell them that your local Nordstrom does not have the bag, they may waive the shipping fee...

3. After thinking a few minutes, the SAs name might have been Rhonda. Gosh, I'm terrible with names! Sorry.

4. Valerie, is this on Mt. Diable blvd?

5. I don't know if that's the one she's talking about--but there's only one Nordstrom in Walnut Creek according to their website:

1200 Broadway Plaza
    Walnut Creek, CA 94596
    (925) 930-7959

6. Oh....I don't know if it is near there or not. Someone in my family has a restaurant in that general vicinity...and I was wondering if she had seen it or been there. :biggrin:

7. What is the name of your family's restaurant? I've been to Walnut Creek and Concord many times!

8. PM'd you. :biggrin:

I will share with any of the regulars so PM me if you are interested...I just don't want to announce it over the main board. Hope that's Ok.