Nordstrom Triple Points

Jun 13, 2008
Hi all, I did a quick check at Nordstrom's and my SA at the Salon shoes department informed me that 9/17 - 9/21 will be triple points days! They are taking pre-orders. I was too busy trying on an aswesome pair of Gucci slingback to ask if it was storewide or just at this particular store.
It's worth a call to your SA's to find out though.
The one I was at was in Valley Fair shopping center in California.

reichan

O.G.
Feb 4, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I think it is store/nation wide because I was told the same thing by an SA in South Coast Plaza. Yipee!

Hi all, I did a quick check at Nordstrom's and my SA at the Salon shoes department informed me that 9/17 - 9/21 will be triple points days! They are taking pre-orders. I was too busy trying on an aswesome pair of Gucci slingback to ask if it was storewide or just at this particular store.
It's worth a call to your SA's to find out though.
The one I was at was in Valley Fair shopping center in California.

Jun 13, 2008
I am assuming it's online too, if it's nationwide, but you'd have to have a Nordstorm card to earn the points. I only use my Nordstrom card to make big purchases during the added points days. If you don't have a card, now's a good time! I think you get $20 Nordstrom notes (aka, Nordstrom $$ to use anywhere at Nordstrom) when you sign up. I was lucky to sign up a few months ago when they had Customer Appreciation Day...it was 10pts per dollar!!

Jun 13, 2008
But the triple points doesn't start until 9/17....so maybe you can take it back to the store after you receive and have them reverse it so you get your points...?
That, or use the live chat on Nordstrom.com and ask the CS there if triple points days apply to online purchases too.

gymmia

Jan 10, 2008
Orange County, CA
I made the mistake of returning something I bought during the double point days and my Nordstrom points are negative now!! :wtf::wtf:Maybe I can get something during the triple point event to get out from my negative status.

frangelica

O.G.
May 13, 2006
I made the mistake of returning something I bought during the double point days and my Nordstrom points are negative now!! :wtf::wtf:Maybe I can get something during the triple point event to get out from my negative status.
When I return something I have them put the credit on my Visa or Mastercard instead of the Nordstrom card so I don't lose the points.