nordstrom sales

meluvbags

O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
does nordstrom ever have promotions like what we see at saks bloomies, NM etc? seems like they are the only department store not doing anything yet!

guccidiva

Feb 10, 2007
not really, Nordies aren't really good with promos, they only have like two sales a year. I almost never buy anything there.

xi_captain

Mika Luv!
O.G.
Sep 7, 2006
SF Bay Area
I agree, Nordies doesn't have a lot of promos but they usually price-match the other department stores' promos. My SA matched the recent NM sale and I got the same items I wanted from NM for the same price at Nordies. Nordies has the best customer service so I'd rather purchase from them.

Brandless

O.G.
Jun 9, 2007
Nordies has two yearly sales (one for men, one for women and kids) and one famous annual sale on summer (not sure if it's June or July) but this one is very much anticipated by a lot because what they put on sale are new items including the ones for the coming fall. Also every now and then they have free online shipping promos. HTH.

chelsbelle

Nov 15, 2007
Clearwater, fl
Nordies has two yearly sales (one for men, one for women and kids) and one famous annual sale on summer (not sure if it's June or July) but this one is very much anticipated by a lot because what they put on sale are new items including the ones for the coming fall. Also every now and then they have free online shipping promos. HTH.
The sale you are talking about is the Anniversary sale and its in July. It is the BEST sale!:yes:

Jan 2, 2007
Chicago
they have a private sales that's like 10% off everything. They give GC instead of a discount but u can get cash back when u use their GC.

Biedermia

Manolo Addict...
Jul 28, 2007
Napa Valley
Make sure to get there early for the anniversary sale. Last year I went in the afternoon and I have never seen Nordstroms look like that before. It was a mess!

Jun 12, 2007
OC.
I agree. Nordstrom doesn't have promotions, but they always price-match other stores. I always purchase from them because if the great customer service.