Nordstrom Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karen5000

Jul 3, 2007
Hi,

Can anyone please direct me to the thread w/ whats avaliable during the nordstrom anniversary sale? I know ZC's are but are they in every color, including black? If there isn't a thread post on this already, if anyone could post a list or what they are aware of here id appreciate it.

Specifically though, I'd like to know if the black ZC is going to be 40 off?

Hi,

Can anyone please direct me to the thread w/ whats avaliable during the nordstrom anniversary sale? I know ZC's are but are they in every color, including black? If there isn't a thread post on this already, if anyone could post a list or what they are aware of here id appreciate it.

Specifically though, I'd like to know if the black ZC is going to be 40 off?

please see the MJ sales thread stickied above...you'll find posts in there. also, when i called the SD nordies this morning, the lady said they have a solf-calf black ZC available for pre-sale for 40% off...

I don't think the black ZC are on sale. I asked at the Washington Square store in Oregon and they said that black was not on sale. I think the only colors in soft calf on sale are teal, bordeaux (probablly sold out), peanut and wheat. I've read that the grey and teal quilted are also on sale. Also, if you're only looking for sale items you need to be specific when you speak to SA, otherwise they'll list everything they have, even if it's not on sale.

sorry, i meant SF, not SD...my bad! and another nordie's i called also had the black solf-calf ZC on sale, but i was looking for grey...

i asked specifically for the pre-sale MJ zip clutchs. hence why the SA told me they only had peanut and black left in SF...i asked if the black was quilted, and she said no, it was the soft calf version.

happy shopping!!

Thanks, AbbytheBT. I just read on another thread that some of the stores don't what ZCs are on sale yet. That's why we're getting conflicting information.

Status
Not open for further replies.