Jimmy Choo Nordstrom Sale Jimmy Choo 40% off

salerno182

Oct 26, 2006
Quick heads up. Nordstrom is having their Designer Sale at 40% off including all Jimmy Choos :yahoo:, and selected styels of YSL, Chloe, Burberry, and Marc Jacobs. The sale starts June 4th but the presale is going on now.

I picked up my first Camel Ramona at Nordstrom Valley Fair on sale for slightly under $1000. Longtime admirer, First time owner. I'm beyond thrilled :P.

Hum. I was in store at Valley Fair today and they said it was all Jimmy Choos. But I didn't see any Mahalas or Maddys on the floor. They had a Marcia, Marin, and several doctor's bags. Nordstrom doesn't really carry a lot of Choo though.

I talked to Nordstrom in Bellevue and they emailed me this photo of the Megan bag that is on sale. I'm torn between this and getting a Chloe Bay. Does anyone have the Megan?

Attachments

• 000_0697.JPG
    000_0697.JPG
    171.5 KB · Views: 636
I talked to Nordstrom in Bellevue and they emailed me this photo of the Megan bag that is on sale. I'm torn between this and getting a Chloe Bay. Does anyone have the Megan?

I do not have this bag, but if you can get this Megan in the electric blue, the there is no decision necessary:nogood: Get the Megan:yahoo:, otherwise, I would love to jump on this bag:nuts:

I do not have this bag, but if you can get this Megan in the electric blue, the there is no decision necessary:nogood: Get the Megan:yahoo:, otherwise, I would love to jump on this bag:nuts:

If I get the Meghan it will be in black so if you're interested in the electric blue give Marie a call at Nordstrom Bellevue. She's been great and will e-mail photos. The retail price is $1895 and then 40% off.

If I get the Meghan it will be in black so if you're interested in the electric blue give Marie a call at Nordstrom Bellevue. She's been great and will e-mail photos. The retail price is $1895 and then 40% off.

Thank you, I will give her a call tomorrow provided my local SA did not grab the Mahala she had located for me. She had called and said she found a Bronze Mahala for me and did I want it:nuts:
I said sure, so unless it was sold after we spoke, I will be sporting a Bronze Mahala:yahoo:

Too funny - Marie found me the Bronze Mahala but I have my heart set on black so I passed on it. Congratuations - Marie said it was literally the only Mahala that Nordstrom had in stock. It's why I'm holding back on this Meghan - I can't take much more of these sales all happening at the same time. My wallet is on fire!

I wish I had a Nordstrom near me. Will anything on the website be on sale?
Zophie, call my SA 952-883-2121 and ask for (Designer Bags - (Deb/Diane). Tell her what you would like and she will hunt it down for you, have it shipped and if you have no Nordies in your state, NO SALES Tax:yahoo:
The website does not carry any JC bags, so you have to go in or call. I am not sure what state you are in, but Nordies here will be open in 1 hour! Just do it before the JC bags are all presold:yes:

Oh, I'm sure I'm too late by now and I really probably shouldn't buy another bag since I just ordered the Marcia. Just would have been nice to have a look and see what was on sale.

I'm in New Orleans. I don't know where the closest Nordies is but we don't have one here. When I lived in Tampa we had much better shopping!