Jun 11, 2006
I call them this morning and this is what they have in stock

First: 3. Camel
1. Brown

City: 8. Rouge viv
1. Camel
1. Truffle

Ask for Sarah or Sharon.

Which Nordstroms? Surely not the South Coast one? They didnt have one Bbag at all last weekend when I was there, and my SA (Marty, who is a doll) said he could order them for me if I wanted them.

Thanks 949! Where in the 949 are you?:smile: We should do lunch sometime! I was talking to my Sa at South Coast Nordies and he did say that within the next 6 months they WILL be selling Balenciagas there! WOOHOO sort of. I'm moving to Arizona next month. Figures. BUT NM Scottsdale sells them so I will be a happy girl!

OOOHHH Donna! I love Scottsdale! I was only there once...my nieces lived there ... but it was BEAUTEEFUL!
I keep telling my husband we need to move to the desert - LOL!
I HATE the Midwest :yucky:

Which Nordstroms? Surely not the South Coast one? They didnt have one Bbag at all last weekend when I was there, and my SA (Marty, who is a doll) said he could order them for me if I wanted them.

nordstroms at scp definitely doesn't have balenciagas yet; i was just there this weekend.
marty is so adorable!! i had him model the MJ stam last year when i was thinking of buying it, and he was just too cute. :smile:

8 rouge vif cities? wow......the one thats sitting on display is pretty dry...i wish they would get the first or purse style in....time go go to the mall again...i go atleast 3x a week haha