Nordstrom Return Question

I just went thru this, as my local Nordstrom doesn't sell Chanel either.

You can take it to the handbag department and they will ship it back to the original store of purchase, at no extra cost to you.

You can only be refunded from the original store, but your Nordstrom will print you a drop-off receipt. They'll also take your original receipt from you, so be sure to make a copy of it (or take a picture) before you go.

Thank you so much for all the responses. I will give it a try and hopefully they will accept it.
Just following up on this. Were you able to return to a Nordstrom that doesn't carry Chanel handbags? I ended up receiving a prepaid UPS return label & mailing back to the original store. It was a very high end Python & at first they offered a receipt that was USPS (but it didn't say so). It also said BOTH First Class Mail & Priority Mail...but with NO Tracking # for a $9,000 handbag! It was like I was mailing back a $5 pair of underwear or something! I refused to use that label & they sent me UPS NDA label. Thank goodness!

Hi
Just following up on this. Were you able to return to a Nordstrom that doesn't carry Chanel handbags? I ended up receiving a prepaid UPS return label & mailing back to the original store. It was a very high end Python & at first they offered a receipt that was USPS (but it didn't say so). It also said BOTH First Class Mail & Priority Mail...but with NO Tracking # for a $9,000 handbag! It was like I was mailing back a $5 pair of underwear or something! I refused to use that label & they sent me UPS NDA label. Thank goodness!
Hi,
I was given a priority mail label for a $1200 shoe and when I ask why they said not to worry... So I thought... OK it's their problem not mine this is what they issued. No problems but like u if I was returning a purse, no way would I have taken that chance!

Omg I'm so sorry, I'm just now seeing this. Yes I was able to return it to my local Nordstrom without any issues.

Does anyone know if the same goes for things purchased online? My Nordstrom doesn't sell Chanel either and I bought the bag online... I'm scared to ship it back with the prepaid label for something so expensive !

Does anyone know if the same goes for things purchased online? My Nordstrom doesn't sell Chanel either and I bought the bag online... I'm scared to ship it back with the prepaid label for something so expensive !
My Nordstrom doesn't sell Chanel and would not take the bag I wanted to return. They gave me a label and I used it no problem. I took the name of the manager and let her sign she gave me the label.

My Nordstrom doesn't sell Chanel and would not take the bag I wanted to return. They gave me a label and I used it no problem. I took the name of the manager and let her sign she gave me the label.

Interesting experience you had. My local Nordstrom doesn't sell Chanel leather goods either, but they took a piece back without issue. Glad it worked out for you though with the label option. :smile: