Nordstrom Rack

^ but NYC has NM's one and only sister store-Bergdorf Goodman.

I've seen MJ handbags at the N-Rack in Downtown Seattle location as well, they were all in $299-599 price range.

In my collection I got the large hobe in tapioca, the regular hobo in dark olive and a Venetia in pomegranate (sold this one.) all at the rack..it was great. They were like 379 to 479. maggie

Any chance that you can post a picture of the dark olive colored hobo? I am looking for a bag in that dark olive/military green color and would love to see it! I wonder if I can still find one? Thank you!!

I was in the San Francisco Nordstrom Rack last weekend and there were 2-3 light yellow LE Cammies with the old style mellow gold buckles instead of the pushlocks. They were so cute! I think they cost around $350. Also a bunch of Marc by Marc bags. I've seen Venetias, Blakes, Stellas, Selmas and Sophias there in the past - all for under $500. Every time I'm in the area I pop in just to see what MJ handbags they have!!

Thanks! I gotta check that out!! I'm in San Jose, the NR's over here never have MJ bags when I go. I usually see a lot at offsaks though. (Although I hate going to the Great Mall).

I just heard an ad on the radio for a big upcoming shipment of new arrivals at NR, starting tomorrow. If anyone goes and sees anything good, let us know! It's always hit-or-miss at these kinds of stores (NR, Off Fifth, Loehmanns, etc) and it drives me crazy to be in there pawing through tons of bad stuff in search of one good thing.....but it makes me happy when someone finds something really good, it restores my faith in those stores :smile:

I was at the downtown Seattle Nordstrom Rack today and there was a case of Marc Jacobs bags. Several were in Spearmint.

Just off the top of my head there were 2 multipockets (similar to oat), and I believe either Veneita or Blake. There were also some other styles that I am not very familiar with. :confused1:

I did not get a very good look since it was in a case.

Hi,

Yes there have been Marc Jacobs bags at the Nordstroms Rack in Troy Michigan. Also at the Neiman Marcus Last Call in Auburn Hills Michigan.....currently there are a bunch at the Neiman's.

I just saw these tonight at the NR in Costa Mesa (at South Coast Plaza):

Multipocket in thisle, $399 (light khaki with slight green tint)
Small karolina in bright blue, $450 (drak royal blue)
Blake in spearmint, $450
Cammie in antique white, black, butterscotch and toffee, $400
Horizontal tote with patent, suede accents & silver hardware (sorry I didn't know the style and that part of the tag was covered with a sticker) in teal, taupe (like hot chocolate), and lavender (like dusty rose), $500

All had nonreturnable stamped onto the MJ tags. There were some others too but I didn't jot them down, I saw a SA looking at me funny as I was standing there tapping all of this into my blackberry so I decided to move on :smile:

Good luck!