Nordstrom Rack is coming to Vancouver

I don't know what the Saks Off 5th is like in the US...I was excited to hear we were getting one here a few years back but it's nothing but junk! We don't have Bloomingdales here in BC, not sure if they're anywhere in Canada.

I like our local Saks Off 5th better than our local NR. The SO5 had in the past some Bals, BVs, A Wang etc but the prices were not good. Like a Mangue (yellow) City, R Thulian Day and Small Campana (ebano brown) for over 1K USD (forgot exact amount, lol)

I like our local Saks Off 5th better than our local NR. The SO5 had in the past some Bals, BVs, A Wang etc but the prices were not good. Like a Mangue (yellow) City, R Thulian Day and Small Campana (ebano brown) for over 1K USD (forgot exact amount, lol)
Our Saks off 5th had nothing at all...

Reactions: Iamminda
<waving from seattle>

Does Nordy's ever send any bags/slg's to the rack?
I don’t live in Seattle but visit fairly regularly so...
The downtown Rack sucks for bags and SLGs IMO,
The one at Factoria usually has not too bad bags/SLGs and I’ve seen a few Tods and Ferragamo in the glass case. Plus, Top Gun is across the street for yum yum dim sum :drool:
The one at Alderwood or Lynwood? is also fairly decent. I mean, very few premier designers, but you’ll find some Tory Burch, Rebecca Minkoff, Kate Spade...
Some stores do have good shoes tho. Choo, Ferragamo, Tods, Aquazzura... (or maybe those are just the brands I buy so I notice them :lol: )

When the Off 5th opened downtown, they had way better stuff (overall) for the first year or so. Ferragamo, Bottega Veneta, Valentino, Prada, MiuMiu, Balenciaga,Tods, Moschino etc. and now it’s hard to find good stuff there.
For me, The Rack is more for contemporary jewellery like John Hardy or Lagos, makeup, haircare products, and jeans.
JMO of course :flowers:

<waving from seattle>

Does Nordy's ever send any bags/slg's to the rack?
I rarely seen anything good at any of the Seattle area Racks. Sometimes they will have Longchamp leather bags. But it is usually Kate Spade. The showe departments sometimes will have an occasional BV, Tods, Burberry or Gucci.