Nordstrom Rack in Potomac Mills Mall?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Not sure if this is the right place for this post, but is there anybody out there that can tell me if Nordstrom Rack in Potomac Mills is worth going to? I seriously need to spend some money today but I don't want to waste my time if it isn't that great!

Thanks for any input!

2. i go to that nordstrom rack about once a week. it's pretty much hit or miss. sometimes they have awesome deals on Marc Jacobs & i've seen burberry. there is usually a lot of LAMB too. if you can't find anything in the NR there is a brand new Neiman Marcus Last Call Clearance right next to the NR.

3. I love going to this particular nordstrom rack. But you gotta be patient and keep looking for the great stuff. I found a marc by marc jacobs sunglasses for 35 dollars. The Last Call store at Potomac Mills also has great stuff. They have a lot of Tory Burch shoes and sandals.

4. def. hit or miss. but, the great thing is that theresa also an off 5th and last call store.

5. It's okay. Not the best Nordstrom Rack. I prefer the one in Sterling, VA

6. Thats so funny! I decided to check it out yesterday and I got a pair of Jimmy Choo sunglasses for $35 too! Awesome deals in that department, but I wasn't really up to digging through all the racks of clothes.

They're supposed to be starting a sale of some sort next Thursday though, so I'll probably end up going back just to check out the deals.