nordstrom rack in glendale, ca

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i saw two tutti scuolas around 90 dollars.
    i never really loved the print and plus i already i have a scuola... so i didnt get it.
    :[
    im just telling you guys who live near glendale that there are some tokidoki in nordstrom rack. :biggrin:

2. -.- I was in the shopping center last night but they closed when I got there but it's alright never really a big fan on tutti

3. i went to the nordstrom rack in colma, ca last thursday and they only had a citta portatelefono with an adios qee.

4. i was at the rack in glendale over the weekend and they had one black (with citta lining) bambino. i don't remember if there was a qee or not and i think it was around $60 maybe.

5. ooo I was just here today but I totally forgot to check if they had tokidoki but the place looked picked over anyways - no luck

6. ive noticed that more people go there compared to last year..