nordstrom rack. gucci sunglasses for a great deal!

Jul 22, 2007
Hi all,

I was at the Nordstrom rack near Alderwood Mall (Seattle, WA) and there were a bunch of designer sunglasses for a great deal. I bought Gucci sunglasses for $69.90 and original price was $260 - that's 73% off!!! Very happy indeed. I regret not buying 2 pairs, but I already have 5 different pairs anyways. they also had Coach, Valentino, Fendi, etc.

Go take a look :smile:

Happy shopping!

Jul 22, 2007
thanks all. if you don't live near one you can call the store and they will do a charge send. but ask the SA to make sure there are no scratches because there was a very tiny one on the original pair i picked up so i grabbed a different one.

Jul 22, 2007
hi gucci lover - i'm not sure of the name but i will try to post a pic on here tomorrow because they really are a nice pair. and i'll try to look for pics of the other ones they had. they had only 3 styles and 1 had 2 colours - a brown and beige. all were the same price. the valentino ones had crystals at the top. and the coach ones were pink.

gucci lover

May 15, 2007
aww thanks! if you look on the side of your sunnies, you can post the style number here and i can look it up. I have style number 2965/S in black and they're my fav. I just ordered the dior glossy 1 online last night, i hope they fit ok.