Nordstrom Rack Big Brands Event

sgraham

TX gal
Sep 1, 2008
Texas
Nords Rack Big Brands Event
Thursday, February 12 9:00 am

"Big Brands - Better Savings!

Enjoy savings on your favorite names in fashion as we offer great deals on the hottest brands"

M

miumiu09

NR seems hit or miss.. some of them are really disorganized and others are good.. sometimes you find a lot and sometimes nothing!

Jan 24, 2009
Hmm, Ive been to one before and it didn't seem like they had any special stock for the event. If anything, it was more like they brought out all the junk for the event... but idk, maybe I just have a bad NR.

ricedoll

Jan 30, 2008
The postcard that I got is vaild for these stores
- San Francisco Downtwon
- San Leandro
- Colma

Jun 27, 2006
California
I believe the one is Costa Mesa,CA is participating too. I was there the other day and they had postcards at the registers. I agree NR is always a hit or miss for me as well.

Apr 18, 2008
Northern VA
I think all (or at least most) NR are participating in this - however, I do recall having the same impresion as above: not really anything new is added on the day they mark as "Big Brands Event". Actually, I have more luck with NR on a just random non-event visits...then again, my NR isn't so great.

Jan 12, 2009
Just go back from Nordstrom Rack at the Mall of America. They had a bunch of premium denim (7 For All Mankind, Citizens of Humanity, William Rast, Joe's, Rock & Republic, Paige, Hudson) on sale for $59.97. They were tagged as "previously altered," and a few had been obviously hemmed to shorter inseams. I got a pair of Dojo's, and they fit and look like my other Dojo's. They also had at least 6 Marc Jacobs bags marked down an additional 35% off (the Rack price was already 50% off the Nordstrom retail price). Sorry, no pictures--I did not have my camera with me.