Nordstrom Promo Codes? ...do they exist

jade119

Jade119
O.G.
Jul 22, 2006
Seattle, WA
per their site "We don't offer Nordstrom coupons for sales or discounts. You may see references to "Nordstrom Coupon," "Nordstrom Coupon Code" or "Nordstrom Discount Code" on other sites, but they aren't valid."

The promo code field you see on checkout is actually where employees access their employee discount.

hope this helps!

KW1

This girl is on fire
Feb 13, 2013
MidWest
No. You will never find a promo code that will work. However, I've recently been offered $50 if I shop with a personal shopper (which I've been doing for quite some time now), but that was generous of them and I'm planning on taking it in with me next trip. I didn't ask for it, so I'm not sure how you would get one, but it wouldn't hurt to ask or at least sign up for their email list.

Hautelook, a Nordie company, will give a dollar amount off your first purchase. You can return these items to your local Rack too if needed.

Additionally, as Oinkitsthao mentioned, they will price match as long as the item is the same color and same size as online.

KW1

This girl is on fire
Feb 13, 2013
MidWest
If you end up shopping at Nordstrom, the best thing you can do is sign up for their card. You get points to use toward purchases much like Saks. There are other perks too like shopping the Anniversary sale early, free alterations, the Holiday Party, etc.

Brandless

O.G.
Jun 9, 2007
The space for promo code in the checkout page is also for occasional codes Nordstrom offers for gifts with purchase. Like right now, for the anniversary sale, there is a GWP for Lancome and there are three different gift options with corresponding codes. But such codes are always found in the Nordstrom website itself.

KW1

This girl is on fire
Feb 13, 2013
MidWest
The space for promo code in the checkout page is also for occasional codes Nordstrom offers for gifts with purchase. Like right now, for the anniversary sale, there is a GWP for Lancome and there are three different gift options with corresponding codes. But such codes are always found in the Nordstrom website itself.

I've never had to enter the codes to get the gwp

KW1

This girl is on fire
Feb 13, 2013
MidWest
That's good to know. I guess I usually make the beauty purchases in store or never had the choice between gifts.

At least there is a reason for the promo code box :-P