Nordstrom pre sale

LabelLover81

Peace Love & Purses
O.G.
Mar 5, 2010
Virginia
Nordstrom pre sale for designer collection started yesterday! Call your SA if they haven't called you! And if you need a good one, mine is named Fifi (pronounced "fee-fee") and works at the Tysons Mall in McLean VA, designer handbags.

babyontheway

May 10, 2009
:nuts::nuts:I love this time of year!!!! I have a few pairs of shoes on my wish list- hopefully the lists will be released soon

Pookiebear

O.G.
Feb 24, 2009
Just got back from pre-sale at downtown Seattle. In terms of handbags, I saw Marc Jacobs, Burberry, Dolce & Gabanna, Valentino, YSL, Ferragamo, etc. I pre-sold the Marc Jacobs 'Paradise Baxter' Lambskin Leather Crossbody Bag.

In terms of shoes, they had Prada, Jimmy choo, Lanvin, Miu Miu, YSL, Balenciaga, Gucci, Manolo, and Celine. They don't know which Chanels or Louboutins are gonig on sale yet. Hope this helps!

Feb 27, 2006
Just talked to my SA Terry in Santa Monica nordstrom, she has lots of Valentino, Dolce&Gabbana , Marc jacobs on sale. Hurry up before they are gone! Her number is (310)752-2701, EXT 1255.

rito511

O.G.
Jun 13, 2008
Just got back from pre-sale at downtown Seattle. In terms of handbags, I saw Marc Jacobs, Burberry, Dolce & Gabanna, Valentino, YSL, Ferragamo, etc. I pre-sold the Marc Jacobs 'Paradise Baxter' Lambskin Leather Crossbody Bag.

In terms of shoes, they had Prada, Jimmy choo, Lanvin, Miu Miu, YSL, Balenciaga, Gucci, Manolo, and Celine. They don't know which Chanels or Louboutins are gonig on sale yet. Hope this helps!
Do you know if they have ysl tribtoo on sale?

Pookiebear

O.G.
Feb 24, 2009
Do you know if the Marc Jacobs Paradise Rio tote made it to the sale?
I didn't see it, but it doesn't mean it's not on sale. It looks like it's from the same line as the one I got. The SA told me they had already pre-sold 40 bags before I got there. You should probably just call your nearest nordstrom and ask which MJ bags they have on pre-sale.