Nordstrom Pre-sale 40% off F/W 2009 is on!

LT bag lady

MASTER ENABLER
O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
Call Terri 415 927-1690 x 1250
40% of selected F/W 2009 Bottega Veneta handbags.
Tournabuoni Large Nero $1480.00 :yahoo:
The Dust Metallic tote is also available and others, give her a call!

^^^^^

Are you going to get it ?????

I might get the medium in Grape. I figure the medium will be better for me for a hand held bag so it won't rough up my clothing and is stiffer and won't give and drape as much. Especially since I have so many bags that I don't carry a bag long enough for it to ever break in. So shameful. :blush:

2 items I'm looking at on sale that I haven't seen IRL are the large Noce Veneta and the medium Grape Tornabuoni Veneta. So we'll see....certainly I shouldn't buy anything since I just got 2 special items that have really broken the bank. The multi colored bag and the little birdie. :graucho:

I need to "just say NO!"

2 items I'm looking at on sale that I haven't seen IRL are the large Noce Veneta and the medium Grape Tornabuoni Veneta. So we'll see....certainly I shouldn't buy anything since I just got 2 special items that have really broken the bank. The multi colored bag and the little birdie. :graucho:

I need to "just say NO!"

Just say no!!!:nuts:

I need to "just say NO!"

I think you'll see that Grape Tornabuoni Veneta on Monday....

Do anyone know if shoes will be on sales? I am targeting at one heels.

Anyone have a email of any SA that can help? I live in Singapore, so the time difference make it difficult for me to call.

I am new to BV..but will there be any large hobo on sale? :biggrin: an if so does anyone know the approx price?

I really want a large hobo :biggrin:

They have the Tournabuoni Veneta, but NO CERVO hobo on sale... they are all gone it seems. The Nero, Ebano & Truffle are being carried over into the next season, so they are not on sale.

Are you looking for Veneta or Cervo Hobo?

BTW, :welcome2: to Bottega, you are in for a new addiction!

Teehee thanks LT!

I am not sure..I want the hobo?? Veneta hobo!!

In large, I tried on the medium and it did not fit :s

What color and sizes do they have and what are the prices?

When I spoke with her yesterday she said she did not have the Large Nero Tournbuoni at her location but she could go to the locator and find me one at another store. Call ASAP!

What color is Nero Tou...? Black? Any other color? I think it's cloed but I emailed an SA so I hope she will get back to me tomorrow. Or I will just wait.

Thanks though!