Nordstrom Pre-sale 40% off F/W 2009 is on!

LT bag lady

MASTER ENABLER
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
Call Terri 415 927-1690 x 1250
40% of selected F/W 2009 Bottega Veneta handbags.
Tournabuoni Large Nero $1480.00 :yahoo:
The Dust Metallic tote is also available and others, give her a call!

Bichon Lover

Jul 1, 2008
^^^^^

Are you going to get it ?????

I might get the medium in Grape. I figure the medium will be better for me for a hand held bag so it won't rough up my clothing and is stiffer and won't give and drape as much. Especially since I have so many bags that I don't carry a bag long enough for it to ever break in. So shameful. :blush:

Bichon Lover

Jul 1, 2008
2 items I'm looking at on sale that I haven't seen IRL are the large Noce Veneta and the medium Grape Tornabuoni Veneta. So we'll see....certainly I shouldn't buy anything since I just got 2 special items that have really broken the bank. The multi colored bag and the little birdie. :graucho:

I need to "just say NO!"

LT bag lady

MASTER ENABLER
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
2 items I'm looking at on sale that I haven't seen IRL are the large Noce Veneta and the medium Grape Tornabuoni Veneta. So we'll see....certainly I shouldn't buy anything since I just got 2 special items that have really broken the bank. The multi colored bag and the little birdie. :graucho:

I need to "just say NO!"

Just say no!!!:nuts:

doreenjoy

zzz
Feb 6, 2008

I need to "just say NO!"

I think you'll see that Grape Tornabuoni Veneta on Monday....

beck77

callieric
O.G.
Jun 11, 2008
Do anyone know if shoes will be on sales? I am targeting at one heels.

Anyone have a email of any SA that can help? I live in Singapore, so the time difference make it difficult for me to call.

LT bag lady

MASTER ENABLER
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
I am new to BV..but will there be any large hobo on sale? :biggrin: an if so does anyone know the approx price?

I really want a large hobo :biggrin:

They have the Tournabuoni Veneta, but NO CERVO hobo on sale... they are all gone it seems. The Nero, Ebano & Truffle are being carried over into the next season, so they are not on sale.

Are you looking for Veneta or Cervo Hobo?

BTW, :welcome2: to Bottega, you are in for a new addiction!