Nordstrom Mall of America Trunk Show

I basically need to know where do I 'enlist' for this bag? it's classic, it's a tote, it's dark brown and it's CHANEL...I am ready to serve proudly! :smile: oh and should I mention reasonably priced in comparison to the others!!

Thanks for the pics! I love this one! When do you expect shipment on this and am I correct that this is $2295? Thanks!

I basically need to know where do I 'enlist' for this bag? it's classic, it's a tote, it's dark brown and it's CHANEL...I am ready to serve proudly! :smile: oh and should I mention reasonably priced in comparison to the others!!

I know, I love this one too and none of the Nordstrom stores ordered dark brown! You may want to check with NM and Saks as well as the Chanel boutiques. Come to think of it, by calling the toll-free Chanel number on Chanel's website you can obtain the information from a customer service representative.

i think they are the same bag....:rolleyes:

chanelexpandable.jpg
Fall20Expandable202.jpg

The next collection is a continuation from Spring of this year. This is the "Expandable" collection but with new styles and colors. The two pictured are in black and dark brown. They retail for $2650 (flap) and $2295. The expandable zipper has the coolest little CC logo that comes apart in order to unzip. So unique!

Chanelboy,

I am interested at the Fall expanable with flap, can u take a picture of the inside and the opening of this bag for me! Thanks a lot! :P

attachment.php

Chanelboy, THANK YOU SO MUCH for your post!! :tup:

i would also second that request above me ^^ hehe....bc im DYING to see some reissues, so if u have pics and info, can u please kindly post about it? hehe....THANKS!!

Nordstrom Mall of America had their trunk show the past few days. Many beautiful pieces are available for pre-orders.

The first collection is called "The Bubble Quilt." The inspiration behind this bag was bubble wrap used for packages. There are three styles that Nordstrom will receive and I have a photo of the flap version. It is very soft lambskin leather that will be coming in white or dark beige. The white is a "winter white" and the dark beige is more of taupe color or a dark grey. The bag in the photo retails for $3150.

is the color dark beige in this photo? What other 2 styles will Nordstrom receive besides the flap one?

Thanks a lot!

attachment.php

Next, is Karl Laggerfeld's favorite collection from fall. This collection is called "Coco's Croco" and is a variation of the 2.55. These pieces are made is satin and are stitched with a croco pattern. Just like real crocodile skin, no two pieces are the same. Nordstrom MOA will receive this piece in turqois, purple, and black for $2895.

Lucas,
Would you be able a post a photo of the interior of this bag because I really want to see how big the interior is? Thanks!