Nordstrom Mall of America Trunk Show

Thanks Chanelboy! You are my new hero :heart:

I saw a few of the croco satin bags at the Chanel in Boston on Newbury Street and they were gorgeous IRL but i feel like i would trash it too much (must stick to caviar, i am a mess) lol

The expandable tote is now on the top my list! Just beautiful! Should I get on a waitlist for this?

hey chanelboy, i wrote to you in a the chanel shopping thread. i was wondering your opinion on the jumbo classic black flap w/ silver hardware in caviar. are they selling out fast? is the price going to continue to rise in the upcoming months? i can't make it to mall of america anytime soon but is it possible to order from you directly? and can payments be made monthly? thanks :heart:

Bekind, the jumbo classic flap is a bag that they always carry. It might get low in stock at times, such as after the holidays, but you can always find one. The prices will probably continue to rise and there are some threads where some say they have heard there will be a price increase in May, but I have no first hand knowledge. Members who are SA's cannot solicit sales directly. I can't remember Chanelboys real name, but if you do a search you can find it and call him directly. Nordstrom does nothave layaway, so the only way you can make payments monthly is if you open a Nordstrom charge, make a purchase and pay part of the bill each month.