nordstrom mall of america is ridiculous

My regular Nordstrom s/a is in Seattle and she always emails to inform me when my wait-listed items have arrived. We have established that relationship and she knows not to just charge my Nordstrom account w/out my approval.

However, I remember when I was into Chloe bags and wait-listed for a chocolate Paddington at the Nordstrom Topenga (Canoga Park) store, they shipped it w/out calling first. I distinctly remember my surprise when DHL dropped it off!

some misunderstandings can't be avoided. but i still think that it can be sorted out. i have had a bag reserved in my card for 5 days and i didn't know. so when i wanted to charge my cc to pay for my daughters insurance i couldn't do it. but i know my SA had my best intentions in heart so it was okay. i am sure the next time i am searching for a hard to find bag i wouldn't mind if my SA charged my card even if i didn't know, so it happens. i hope all will be sorted out. :smile:

ahh it sounds like it has all been sorted out properly.

In the UK, if you waitlist and put your store card number or credit card details down, it would be sent out without a phonecall. Its implied by you waitlisting and leaving your details, that you are 100% ordering the bag :yes:

Ah atleast its being picked up, and its probably a great thing that you did not get to see it, as you would probably have wanted to keep her too ;)

So glad you got it all sorted out.

Hi Chanelboy,

I also have an unhappy experience in MOA but everything clears out, and yet everyone makes mistakes, so I'm not too unhappy about that.
I received my khaki bc today which I also ordered from MOA, but the bc I received is not put in the dust bag and the logo charm is not wrapped up with plastic bag or sticker..is that normal? or if this sign means it is a USED bag? I'm very worry about that...could you kindly confirm with me if that is just the way it packed and shipped to customers? I asked my friend and they all said it was all properly packed and wrap up!! should i worry??

Unfortunately, this happens to me all the time. I figure the SA is more interested in the sale and figures that I will be happy with the bag upon it's arrival and that I would just end up keeping it. Oh well!

well all has been sorted out- the bag made it back to the mall of america and supposedly my card was credited. everyone at mall of america was extremely nice and apologetic about it so im not holding any grudges. next time i go on a waitlist i will just be clear that i need a phone call before anything is charged to me. thanks to everyone for listening to my problem and thanks to the mall of america chanel team for fixing this so promptly and for being so nice about it.