Nordstrom half yearly sale

1. starts today... instore and online :love:

2. ive just gotten back.. wasn't that great but i got some sunnies

3. i just came back and i got my mom seven pair of cole haan shoes.

4. 7 pairs of shoes for your mom? You are a very nice daughter!:flowers:

5. thanks! i do a lot of shopping for her. if i leave her to her own devices, it can be dangerous. so maybe i am not that nice!

6. i just went (am late for work, lol) and didnt end up getting anything :sad:. nothing good but my Nordies suck. need to get to a better one over the weekend. the only really good deals are in sunnies and i don't need another pair.

7. I'll be heading over after work!:graucho:

thanks vuittongirl!

8. what sunglasses are for sale?

9. I went before I had to be at Court to one by my house and then after Court, on the way back to the office at the one near work :P But I got 2 nice suits, 2 sweaters, a cardigan, a Lois Hill pendant, and a sheer, gauzy black top.

The sale isn't "AMAZING" but I needed some new clothes for work.

10. checked it out online and there were a few cute picks.. i didn't buy any though.

11. AHH!! Must go to SCP now! I'll let you know what I see :flowers:

12. The anniversary sale in mid-July is much better imo.

13. I agree. I love the anniversary sale. Like I said, all I found today were shoes for my mom. The rest of what I got was regularly priced stuff.

14. Well, I resisted going until today. I didn't want to be tempted, and I didn't want the heartbreak of seeing something I paid full price for on sale. :cry:

There is still "stuff" left! Fortunately for me, nothing I had purchased previously, but I picked up a Mulberry Phoebe in Olive marked down 40%.

Seeing all those expensive bags heaped in big casual piles, however, just blew my mind! :blink: One day you're behind the glass, and the next, tossed in a heap to be mauled by shopoholics.

PS: Nordies has the new fall bags in ... MUCH to drool over! Many two-tone Mulberrys to long for. :love:

15. Ok...just came back from SCP...they had a LOT of juicy and MJ bags, but in the middle of my shopping spree, it went PITCH BLACK :shocked:
    SCP had a power outage!!!! I could've just taken a bunch of bags and ran! :lol: Too bad I believe in karma and have morals...booo!!! ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice