Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale-- Second Markdowns!!

hawaiialoha

Jul 11, 2009
My SA just called me in Hawaii and said that tomorrow (6/23) Nordstrom will be having their second markdown from 40% to 60%!! :yahoo: The Hawaii store has the Blake, Rose, Lisa bags available.

(PS Sorry if I posted this in the wrong category, I am new to this forum!)

My store won't give a price adjustment if the item was already on sale (from 1st markdown to 2nd markdown). This is what it says on Nordstrom.com:

Sale Adjustment
If the item you purchased is reduced from its regular price, we will happily accommodate a sale adjustment within 2 weeks from your order date.

But, I guess it can't hurt to try and ask for one. The worst that will happen is they'll say "no". :rolleyes:

My store won't give a price adjustment if the item was already on sale (from 1st markdown to 2nd markdown). This is what it says on Nordstrom.com:

Sale Adjustment
If the item you purchased is reduced from its regular price, we will happily accommodate a sale adjustment within 2 weeks from your order date.

But, I guess it can't hurt to try and ask for one. The worst that will happen is they'll say "no". :rolleyes:

Hmm that's weird. I've had sale shoes marked down further a couple days later and I called up CS and the adjusted the price no problem.

Sale Adjustment

Yup this is my stores policy as well:yes:.

Ok just called and I know this sounds totally tacky but since I have yet to use the 2 bags bought I asked if I can just return them and re-purchase???

My SA is going to call me back.