Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale, AGAIN

1. It starts Wednesday November 8. Do you know if they are doing a presale. Anyone been there this weekend because I can go tomorrow November 7 or I can go the 9th but if there is a presale I will go tomorrow.:nuts::graucho:;)

2. Yes they are doing a presale

3. Is there anyway to see what will be included in the sale online?

4. holy freaking crap. And just when i take a vow to not buy anything for awhile. Please let it be online because I have NO time to go to the store

5. Does anyone know if you can buy online????? There's something I want to buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. ^^ the sale is online as well but no presale online. anyone know what handbags will be on sale?

7. How much percentage off are most items in their half-yearly sale?

8. ^^ depends on the item. i think most ~30%

9. Thanks ally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Will cosmetic brands go on sale too?

11. I got a card in the mail.. I'll be going on Saturday bright and early in the morning, hehe

12. I went to the Nordstrom in Topanga, which is freakin huge, by the way, and they said there wouldn't be many designer bags on sale... I think they said like 3 chloes, but didn't know which ones, and some michael kors... Will probably check it out anyway though.

13. :upsidedown:

When does the presale typically occur?? I just gave a call to the Nordy's in Sacramento and the concierge said there would be no presale except to come in early at 8 on Wednesday. :-/

14. thank you so much for posting

I was going to post asking when it was tonite if I didn't see anything about it.

15. Will sunglasses, etc... be on sale?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice