Nordstrom Had Tons Of Chloes Today

She doesn't know when they are coming in exactly...but did speak to the buyer to verify shipment and colors. It sounds like it could be any time... She seemed the most organized of all the SAs I have spoken to about the bag. I want to say that they are expecting to receive white/blanc in the medium pocket. I recall 4-6 color options...

SoCal said:
She doesn't know when they are coming in exactly...but did speak to the buyer to verify shipment and colors. It sounds like it could be any time... She seemed the most organized of all the SAs I have spoken to about the bag. I want to say that they are expecting to receive white/blanc in the medium pocket. I recall 4-6 color options...

Do you have their number? I will call her tomorrow and see if I can preorder it. I love the white for summer.:nuts:

I don't have it on me right now. I located the number on the Nordstrom website (would look it up, but am on my father-in-law's dial-up connection and each new page takes a lifetime to view...). Chloe NYC also had the medium blanc last week (as another poster mentioned). Depends on how immediate you would like your bag receipt to be... (as well as concern w/ return policy differences based on phone purchase).

I tried to call Chloe NYC today, but they didn't answer. I don't think they were closed yet, so maybe they were just busy. I am guessing they are not open on Sunday? The Chloe in SCP did not have any, and one girl there said NYC didn't have any but I want to find out firsthand. If they have one now I would get it. If not, I will order from Nordstrom.

loren said:
nordtrom will have the best return policy and they take wonderful care of their customers. which nordstrom is getting the medium pocket? I would be intereted in the whisky medium

i purchased my med paddy from nordy's and THEY DO HAVE THE BESTEST EVER RETURN POLICY! :nuts:;):amuse:

ETenebris said:
I hope you are posting pictures! What color did you get? :nuts:

i purchased the whiskey.. been too busy lately to post pics... and i thought that ppl would forget about the thread i posted in regards to my new paddy... pics coming soooooon!