Nordstrom designer shoes finale! Shoes reduced by 60% eligible for an addnl 15% off!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 8, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
    NORDSTROM is hosting the DESIGNER SHOES FINALE... Participating stores, merchandise reduced by 60% is eligible for an additional 15% off. That's pretty good thou. I live chated with a customer service rep through their website and gave my zip, they confirmed me that for NY, The Garden State Plaza store in New Jersey and the Roosevelt Field store in Garden City, New York had it, and The Aventura Mall Store in the only store in Florida that is hosting it. For CA wait until 10 PST. Check the closest one to you...

2. how about KOP Mall in PA????

3. looks like Aventura is calling my name

I love the shoes in the Nordies at Garden State Plaza, if I remember from one end of the store to the other and that was just womens shoe

4. No Nordys anywhere near me :sad:!

5. can we get price adjustments for shoes we bought at 60% off?

6. Thank you so much for posting, great deal!!

7. henry at the houston store said they aren't participating.

8. I spoke with Live Chat and the rep said that Houston Galleria was not participating, but Northpark Center in Dallas was.

9. Why not online?!

10. Thanks for the info, mapacha. Do you know how long the sale lasts for?

11. When I was at Nordstrom Tysons corner two weeks ago they said they were packing up all their sale shoes and sending them to the Long Island store. They could not remember which one. Now if I can only get out there before they are all gone!

12. Does anyone has price adjustment? My Nordies partcipates and this SA say no price adjustment.

13. Probably not, but some SAs will make exceptions if you shop with them for a while. It never hurts to ask, especially if you have not worn the shoes yet. You can always do a return and purchase at the lower price.

14. When is this.. today??

15. anyone know if providence, RI is participating?