Nordstrom Debut Rewards

elbow

May 30, 2013
Went shopping on Friday and the SA told me about a new Nordstrom program called Debut Rewards. They are trying it out in my market, but the SA said that they plan to roll it out nationwide pretty soon. It's basically the same thing as the Nordstrom credit card in terms of points, but you can use any payment you want and you won't have triple reward days, not accrue points as quickly, and a few other perks that only card holders will have.

I prefer to use my Amex for everything, so this is perfect for me. I think Amex rewards and perks are the best, but it makes me happy that I will also get something extra for shopping at Nordstrom. :tup:

Attachments

• rsz_1rsz_120140912_122221.jpg
    rsz_1rsz_120140912_122221.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 822
  • rsz_120140912_122232.jpg
    rsz_120140912_122232.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 899
This would be a better alternative since I'm not into stores connecting to my checking nor getting another store card. I'm pretty sure I've spent at least $2000 at the rack. Lol.

In comparison to the Bloomies Loyalist, the amount you need is 5000 points (and if you don't have a Bloomies card it's 1pt/$1) to get the 25$ gc. So this gives you rewards faster. But if you do happen to have the card, it's 3-4pts/$1.

Hope they roll this out around my area!

I wonder if you can have both rewards and debut reward account. I have a mod card to limit my spending, but sometimes I want to buy a big purchase and it would be nice not to have to have $2.000 in my checking account.

I wonder if you can have both rewards and debut reward account. I have a mod card to limit my spending, but sometimes I want to buy a big purchase and it would be nice not to have to have $2.000 in my checking account.

You can, but they are separate accounts. It's in the teeny tiny fine print in the second pic.