Nordstrom Coach Sale

I went to my local Nordstrom today. There are so many Coach bags on sale there. One of them is gathered leather Lindsey in Graphite. It was $200 off.

I went to my Nordstrom yesterday. I must have missed the Graphite Gathered Lindsey at my Nordies. There were a couple of Bronze Kristin Hobos, Gray Croc Kristin Hobo, and I think a Chelsea Carryall plus a couple of wristlets and zippys. Not too much temptation.
I also noticed that Coach handbags and accessories are gone from the Nordstrom website. I had to go to the store and see if they were "phasing" Coach out.

Lynne :biggrin:

I went to my Nordstrom yesterday. I must have missed the Graphite Gathered Lindsey at my Nordies. There were a couple of Bronze Kristin Hobos, Gray Croc Kristin Hobo, and I think a Chelsea Carryall plus a couple of wristlets and zippys. Not too much temptation.
I also noticed that Coach handbags and accessories are gone from the Nordstrom website. I had to go to the store and see if they were "phasing" Coach out.

Lynne :biggrin:

There were a lot of wallets and wristlets as well. Poppy Hippie was on sale for $149.