Nordstrom bal stocks?

They usually have a good selection. Right now they have lots of yellow, coral, turquoise and floral bags, plus some neutrals like black, white, and sahara. I'm going there tomorrow evening, if you're looking for something in particular I'll be happy to check it out and report back.

They usually have a good selection. Right now they have lots of yellow, coral, turquoise and floral bags, plus some neutrals like black, white, and sahara. I'm going there tomorrow evening, if you're looking for something in particular I'll be happy to check it out and report back.
Can you check if they have any city in black or any other colors.Thanks Val :tup:

Hi! I am new in these posts, but thought I'd ask if it would be okay with you to also look for a City or Giant City with GH for me, preferably in white/ivory color. THANKS!

Re: the above two posts--

They had a nice Sahara day on Saturday. I'll see if it's still there. I'll check on RH works too.

In fact, I'll do my best to make a note of everything Bal by color so I can give a full report!!

Re: the above two posts--

They had a nice Sahara day on Saturday. I'll see if it's still there. I'll check on RH works too.

In fact, I'll do my best to make a note of everything Bal by color so I can give a full report!!

Are you going to the private event, too? I am!