Nordstrom bag rant

hchung9537

Hannah<3
O.G.
Nov 21, 2006
I ordered this oversized leather bag by Laundry(shelli segal) via
nordstrom.. and it came today.
I was sooooo excited and practically teared open the box.
but the color was so diffrent from the picture and leather quality was
very disappointing. even the hardware was cheap looking and too shiny. arghhh. I know it's not a big deal but I'm feeling extra cranky lol. it's pouring out there today too!
I'm thinking about exchanging or returning the bag.

Anybody have suggestion as in which bag I should get after returning this one?
it was about 400 dollars and I can spend a bit more.
Help me pick the right bag!!
and oh. I'm sorry for the longg rant:-0

:heart: Hannah

The same exact thing happened to me. The Betsey Johnson Bag I ordered came complete with a pin mark, discolored leather and the weirdest texture I have ever seen on a leather bag...my advice, be very careful with online purchases from this store...I know I will!

definitely return it! don't settle for anything that you don't love!
i'm sure you can find a much better bag in the store itself. there are tons of things on sale now which aren't plastic-y looking.

If you're going to buy anything online, I think Nordstrom is one of the BEST places. They have such a great return policy, you can take anything back if you're not satisfied with no hassle at all. It can be six months from now and they would still take it ,unlike most of the online boutiques....

Sorry it didn't work out, hopefully you'll find another one soon!

Sorry this bag didn't work out for you...but I'm sure you'll be able to find a gorgeous replacement bag at a great price since there are soooooooo many sales going on right now. Good luck! Can't wait to see what you end up with!

definitely return it! don't settle for anything that you don't love!

Totally agree with this! When I returned to purchasing expensive bags a couple of years ago, I promised myself not to buy anything unless I absolutely loved it! So I say return it, maybe spend a little bit more and get something you really like;)

The same exact thing happened to me. The Betsey Johnson Bag I ordered came complete with a pin mark, discolored leather and the weirdest texture I have ever seen on a leather bag...my advice, be very careful with online purchases from this store...I know I will!

I'm just curious, which Betsey Johnson bag was this? And was the whole bag discolored or just spots?

I only ask because I ordered a BJ Good Girl Hobo, and I didn't think the color was right at all, even taking into account that colors don't always display accurately. I am just wondering if I got a bad bag.

And to the OP, definitely exchange for something you like!