Nordstrom Arden Fair matching the NM Buy 2 handbags get $400 off sales event

Mickayla98

O.G.
Apr 21, 2007
I called NM Tyson's Galleria and they told me that they don't allow phone orders (which I know some people were able to do). I called NM Las Vegas and Ted was very kind and helpful and they do allow phone orders, but they didn't have the colors I wanted. So I called Nordstrom Arden Fair at (916) 646-2400 since they're the only Nordstrom that sells Balenciaga bags and Nordstrom has been known for their excellent customer service. I was not disappointed! Carol, the manager, informed me that they are matching the NM sales event and she was sooooo patient, kind, and helpful! :tup:

I only inquired on Shoulders, Clutches, Firsts, and Cities. They have no Shoulders but they do have a Black SGH Envelope Clutch. For Firsts, they have Red, White, and Brown. And for Cities, they have Black, White, Sky Blue, Turquoise, Mastic, and Magenta. When I inquired if they had anything in Vermillon/Coral Red, she said they had it in the Day. I ended up getting a Black First and Sahara City! :yahoo:

I hope this helps and good luck! :smile:

verty

sharkwater.com
Feb 28, 2007
the islands
how much was s/h and/or tax?

*sigh* i want a white city and a black first - did you get the last black first :confused1:

bluebe

O.G.
Jan 4, 2006
YVR
I called NM Tyson's Galleria and they told me that they don't allow phone orders (which I know some people were able to do). I called NM Las Vegas and Ted was very kind and helpful and they do allow phone orders, but they didn't have the colors I wanted. So I called Nordstrom Arden Fair at (916) 646-2400 since they're the only Nordstrom that sells Balenciaga bags and Nordstrom has been known for their excellent customer service. I was not disappointed! Carol, the manager, informed me that they are matching the NM sales event and she was sooooo patient, kind, and helpful! :tup:

I only inquired on Shoulders, Clutches, Firsts, and Cities. They have no Shoulders but they do have a Black SGH Envelope Clutch. For Firsts, they have Red, White, and Brown. And for Cities, they have Black, White, Sky Blue, Turquoise, Mastic, and Magenta. When I inquired if they had anything in Vermillon/Coral Red, she said they had it in the Day. I ended up getting a Black First and Sahara City! :yahoo:

I hope this helps and good luck! :smile:
Thanks for the report! :tup: Do you know if they carry any money?

Mickayla98

O.G.
Apr 21, 2007
Chinkee21 - thank you so much!

Bluebe - I didn't ask for any money wallets, i'm sorry....however, when i inquired about the makeup clutch, she said the sale only applied to purses.

Verty - I unfortunately did get charged $9 for s/h plus the sales tax because I live in CA. However, I was very excited to find two items that I wanted so I went ahead and did it anyway. Ted at NM Las Vegas told me earlier today that they have a Black First but I couldn't find a second item I wanted. Maybe they have a White City for you too....Good Luck on your search!

BabyK

O.G.
May 16, 2006
how much was s/h and/or tax?

*sigh* i want a white city and a black first - did you get the last black first :confused1:
I called about 3 hours ago, and they only had Ivory firsts left. They charge $9 shipping and sales tax in certain states. I think basically if there's a Nordstrom in your area, then they'll charge your state tax. That's what they told me. I was waiting for a SA in NM SF to call back, but she was so busy that I decided to call Arden Fair (didn't want to miss the sale) and that's what they told me. SO I decided not to get anything since with the tax, it's not much of a deal (I'm in NY). I wonder though if I shipped it NJ, would they charge me tax since there's no sales tax in NJ??

verty

sharkwater.com
Feb 28, 2007
the islands
thanks Mickayla! :yes: if i figure out that i have enough $$ tomorrow then i'll call lv :P

BabyK - there's a Nordstroms near here, so i guess i'll get charged 7% tax - so it wouldnt be much of a savings for me either.